Superbly situated with views over Sandown Bay towards the English mainland from its bar, restaurant and many bedrooms. The Shanklin Hotel has 89 bedrooms which have tea/coffee making facilities, telephone, hair dryer and large flat screen TV with Freeview. They have a magnificent Starlite Lounge where entertainment is provided most evenings.
All but one bedroom has a bath with a shower over and WC. One ground floor bedroom has an easy access shower. The lift serves most rooms although all floors (including ground floor) are split level with some intermediate stairs. There are 41 bedrooms accessible via the lift and without any steps. The entire hotel, including all bedrooms, is a no smoking area.
– Spacious bar and restaurant with views over the sea
– Large dance floor
– Large Reception lounge
– Indoor swimming pool and sauna
– Games facilities including table tennis, indoor bowls and pool
– Free WiFi in public areas
– Central heating throughout