Carpenters Farm camping site and caravan park is perfectly positioned next to The St. Helens Marshes SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest), an RSPB reserve. The old railway line, now disused, is a beautiful walk that will take you from St. Helens to Brading, through the marshes. Red squirrels are frequently seen around the camp site.
St. Helens Duver is the nearest beach and can be reached on foot. You will also be within easy reach of Appley Beach in Ryde, Bembridge Silver Beach, Sandown Bay, Shanklin and Ventnor.
Extending to over 16 acres the camp site offers uncrowded camping and caravanning in a relaxed atmosphere all year around.
Electric hook ups are on marked pitches. Confirmation of pitch number will be sent with deposit receipt. (It is advisable to pre-book electric hook ups). If you do not require an electric hook-up you are invited to pitch wherever you wish on arrival. Groups are welcome to pitch together.
– Modern shower and toilet block.
– Family bathrooms in high season.
– Electric Hook-ups.
– Drinking water standpipes around the site.
– Laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board).
– Deep sinks (for dish washing and hand laundry).
– Men’s Razor points.
– Plugs for Hair Dryers.
– Dedicated charging points for laptops and mobiles.
– WiFi Internet access (payable).
– Chemical toilet disposal point.
– Disabled Facilities.
– Children’s playground ( swings, climbing frame and sand pit).
– Dogs accepted under strict control.